2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Find Your Edge in Chart-Patterns Trading: Know Specifics of Why, When, and How*
Pattern recognition is the essential and primary ability any trader develops in technical analysis. It may be basic development, but the perfection of pattern recognition takes extensive practice and repetitive exposure. The expert recognition of patterns helps traders to quantify and react to the changing market environment.
One of chart patterns' most complex issues is to identify them correctly and follow their trading conditions and rules. The success and failure of chart patterns are genuinely determined by traders' understanding of the market context around patterns, optimal conditions, and well-researched trading methods.
For the past 25 years, Suri Duddella of SuriNotes.com, has been a private trader using his proprietary mathematical, algorithmic, and pattern-recognition models. In this course he will cover the following:
Part I: Chart Patterns Essentials
- Fundamental components of chart patterns
- Discussion of classic and advanced chart patterns
Part 2: Market Context
- Learn market context for validating chart patterns
- Identification of chart patterns with its conditions and rules
Part 3: Pattern Trade Execution and Management
- Identifying the entries, stops, and exits
- Using pattern price and time cycles to set targets and stops
- Managing the chart patterns after entry
Part 4: Success and Failure of Chart Patterns
- A framework for success and failure
- How to trade pattern failures
- Pattern statistics and how to use them for trading
Part 5: Examples of Chart Patterns Trades
- Chart pattern examples with trade details
If you want to learn one of the most versatile skills that could help you become a more consistently profitable trader, you won't want to miss this MoneyMasters℠ Course!
*Tickets are $139 per person; all sales are final. If you miss the live course, you can always watch it on demand at a later date.