October 27, 2020
The past year saw the best performance for precious metals in almost 10 years. Even after the recent correction, gold bullion is up 23% this year, while silver is up 29%. Gold and silver mining shares have likewise turned in a stellar performance, up over 30%. This correction is a perfect time for investors to take a look at this sector.
In this Master Class, top precious metals and mining sector expert, Adrian Day, chairman and CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management, will make the case for why it makes sense to add exposure to this sector and why now is the best time to do it.
Here's What You Will Learn:
Physical or Stocks
- For whom and when?
- Advantages of each form
- Bullion, coins, ETFs, funds, individual securities
- Importance of South Africa and emerging markets
- Lack of discoveries
- Shift from Europe to Asia
- The rise of ETFs
- Why stocks of producers have lagged over time
- Have we learned anything?
- Royalties: have your cake and eat it too!
- Minimize risk with prospect generators
- How to separate reality from fiction; warnings signs to look for
- How to use options conservatively
- Private placements
- And briefly—copper, nickel, uranium
*Tickets are $139 per person; all sales are final. If you miss the live course, you can always watch it on demand at a later date.